joi, 25 august 2011

Week 10- An end for a course and a beginning for using technology to the full


Some experiences in our lives affect us for all, some not at all. This one, taking part in this course,  is part of the former category. These ten weeks are absolutely relevant for my future career since my way of teaching will be defenatly changed.
After I had acknowledged the level I am , respectively level 4a, due to LoTi, I have already a goal in mind so as to step a little further.

These weeks were tremendously full of everything: information about things I thought I knew all about, just to discover even more, webtools which will not be just a spice to add in my lessons, but a part of my teaching. Anvill, WebQuest, Nicenet, Jeopardy game are only some of the names I got acquainted with and then we got to know each other. There were things to be reminded about all the four skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking, about assessment and things to change our perspective. We can now approach everything mentioned with technology in our activity. The context each of us has in his/her country can be changed positively since we were offered so many alternatives( as just one example- how to use only one computer in our lessons). Creating interactive power-points was the best for me since I found out extremely valuable information and I could put it into practice, assisted and guided by our wonderful guide Donna. I feel like grading Donna with 100% for her activity and tell her that I want that her activity influence more and more teachers who come here, in this virtual space with a good level, leave with a better one and depends on them to become the best in using everything they learnt here.

We were busy sometimes, happy when we accomplished the tasks, willing to offer support and advice, sad for not being able to read everything, glad reading our tutur or colleagues’comments and so on. I have experienced a variety of feelings and I have learnt a lot of things, ready to be put into practice when the school year starts.


The course seemed like a constuctive play for teachers, where we learnt a lot and we had fun as well, we  encouraged one another, tried to impress ourselves and the others by what we created, in one word , we had to give the best of us. In my opinion, such courses make us become better, stronger and more motivated in achieving our goals in teaching and even in our lives.

All the best to you all ,
 Laura- Cristiana

4 comentarii:

  1. Dear Laura-Cristiana! Thank you a lot for Your support through discussions , advice to my Project/Plan,and positive environment that we created in the course. I am so happy that I could know You and my colleagues. It was "a moment" of enjoyment that I spend in 10 Weeks at the course. It was difficult, interesting, and cognitive. I was happy to learn from you and to share my ideas with you.I will be lucky to communicate by Facebook or my e-mail deryabki@msu.edu Please, sometimes let's keep in touch! With Great love, Natalia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hi Laura-Cristiana,

    It's been such a great pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for the wonderful moments we've spent in this course.

    I totally agree with you, Donna deserves the highest grade! ;-) She's been a fabulous instructor and friend!

    Celeste

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Dear Laura-Cristiana

    It was a pleasure to learn with you in this course. I learned a lot from your comments and thoughts. Thank you very much for this.

    Gabriela

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Dear Laura-Cristiana,

    Thank you so much for your kind words. I appreciate them, and your high grade! It's been a treasure to work with you these last 10 weeks, and I've enjoyed our time together. I wish you the very, very best in all you do.

    Donna

    RăspundețiȘtergere